cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call directly to voicemail

PowellRiver
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Phone doesn't ring. All calls go directly to voicemail. This just started after 9 mos as a customer. Account is up to date.  This is very frustrating and causing me to think about changing cell carriers

5 REPLIES 5

@witchi3 wrote:

I have the same issue - have tried solutions suggested, but no incoming calls - straight to voicemail only.  Texts are fine. Logged tkt too.

If you already tried swapping your SIM temporarily into another phone, also try forcing your phone to 3G only mode (aka HSPA/WCDMA) so that LTE is disabled -- if your phone allows it. I've heard latest iOS updates don't have the option anymore...

witchi3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same issue - have tried solutions suggested, but no incoming calls - straight to voicemail only.  Texts are fine. Logged tkt too.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@PowellRiver 

hi it seems to be a problem the last few day especially in BC if the suggestions from @dabr  don't resolve your issues open a ticket with customer service

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This could be your device.  First do a reset, also check that you don't have Focus activated.  Have you changed any call settings lately or could your phone be blocking unknown callers?  Any extra info would help us.

Thanks

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@PowellRiver    Seems to be an issue for the last couple of days and others have reported getting it resolved by moving the SIM to another phone temporarily and then back to your main phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.