cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Back

Schatz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I know when an agent is trying to get in touch with me? I received no notification that an agent was ready to chat with me and as a result my ticket was closed. Submitted another ticket and would like to know how to connect so I don't miss this one.

10 REPLIES 10

@fixin1   Yes, surely there must be some way like that of doing it! 

That's correct.  I don't be the messages unless I click on avatar.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Phil_Adelphus - Like this for an example?

Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 3.16.37 PM.png

Just removed the background of the 1 notification and then pasted it onto the right of my profile picture.

EDIT: This one is a bit more clearer on what notification it is:

Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 3.22.07 PM.png

Or maybe just a red ring around your profile pic.

@Phil_Adelphus wrote:

@Chalupa_Batman   The envelope only shows on certain devices/browsers, I think that's how replies sometimes get missed.   That's why I now always add to tap on the avatar for Messages, when there's no envelope there's no indication of a message.

Seems yet like another bug in the everyday life of Public Mobile. 

@fixin1   Yes that's exactly it.  It's too bad they can't put the red number on the avatar instead of requiring people to think to tap the avatar to find out if there's anything.  

fixin1

@Schatz  - Somewhat like this can be displayed also?

Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 2.59.57 PM.png

@Chalupa_Batman   The envelope only shows on certain devices/browsers, I think that's how replies sometimes get missed.   That's why I now always add to tap on the avatar for Messages, when there's no envelope there's no indication of a message.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Just to add to @fixin1 post, top right corner of the page. Looks like this...

Chalupa_Batman_0-1715545947415.png

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Schatz   You can go into your community account settings and select email notifications.  Otherwise look for an envelope icon top right of this page.  It will have a red marker if there's a new message.  If you don't see an envelope icon then tap your avatar to the right of the bell icon and there will be a drop down menu, look at Messages there.

fixin1

@Schatz - You may receive an email from your email linked to your ever safe ID.

Also there will sometimes be the mail icon next to your profile picture in the community to the left, it also sometimes may be hidden within your profile picture.

Make sure that there is a ( 1 ) in the Messages tab. Then you can respond back to them.

Need Help? Let's chat.