cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@CS_Agent

Waaiz1010
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, I’m trying to add funds to my moms number, I think she hasn’t payed in a long time so maybe that’s the reason. 

10 REPLIES 10

@Waaiz1010 

Sorry, her old number is gone, gone, gone since monthly payment wasn’t kept up less than 90 days.

Regrettably, the account cannot be retrieved at all @Waaiz1010 

If the number was originally a TELUS, Koodo, or Public Mobile number there's a change it may be able to be used again.   BUT, that would require starting all over with a new account, new SIM card, and a very cooperative Customer Support Agent who does a bit of leg-work for you in possibly getting the same number.

However, I'll let you know that's unlikely.

Sorry.

Waaiz1010

It’s definitely been more than 120 days, is there a way to retrieve the same number and start the account again? 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Dial 1-855-4pu-blic and enter her number and listen. If it says something can't find or invalid or something then account is dead. If it wants money then pay. If it gives you a renewal date and a balance then you're good for now.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Waaiz1010  If the account has been suspended more then 90 days it’s closed 

If it's been more than 120 days since the last payment, then the account is gone.  Once a 30 day cycle ends, and account goes into suspension for up to 90 days, then permanently deactivates.

That could be the case based on what you're describing @Waaiz1010 

Waaiz1010

Never mind I got the option to edit my message but it won’t let me dial *611

Waaiz1010

It’s not letting me edit my question I don’t see an option under the downwards arrow. Also, it won’t let me dial *611 on her phone it just says call failed. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Firstly @Waaiz1010 , go in and edit your post by tapping the downward facing arrow.

This is a PUBLIC FORUM with all customers who can view your personal information.

Secondly, if there's a saved payment card on the account, it can be used to make a payment through the self-serve. 

What messaging do you hear when you dial 611 from the device?

You can also use 611 from the device to apply a payment voucher available at drug stores and gas stations and the such.   

Need Help? Let's chat.