cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@CS_Agent Notifications

sp7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!

Tell me if I understand things well here.

When out accounts get deactivated:

1.  We get no notification of the deactivation, neither before or after it, neither by text or email.

2. When we try to call someone while deactivated, we hear a message saying *the other person's phone* isn't configured to receive calls.

3. When we text someone while deactivated, we do not get a delivery failure notification.

4. All the texts and calls received during deactivation are just lost and there are no trace of them anywhere.

If any of the statements are false, please tell me how and where.

If they are all true, then @CS_Agent I wish to request that the #1 (notification of the deactivation) be addressed immediately, and eventually all of them. All together, these four problems give a very bad experience to anyone receiving this service.

Thank you for your support.

5 REPLIES 5

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sp7 

at the moment, you can still login to My Account and resume service?  There should be an optino "Pay now and resume services".  Click on that to reactivate the account

and YES, seems like the text has stopped for couple months.  It is good PM can continue send us the text, and maybe give us option to opt out or not, as there have been MANY complaints saying they don't need the text  😞

For now, best is to set a reminder on your phone about the renewal , remember PM's cycle is 30 days and not monthly, so setup the reminder accordingly

@Leoter 

when your plan is going through the renewal process, it will show as Suspended, but all features will still work as normal. As long as there's $$ in Available Funds, or you have sufficient Rewards, or you have a valid credit card on account set to Autopay...all will be fine.

If you don't pay up...your account will Suspend for up to 89 days...at day 90, that account will be Deactivated and you'll lose your number. You'd need a new sim to start a new account AND use a different email address.

@Leoter  if you have auto pay on it should take payment without issues . It a sometimes fail . But if your on your renewal day and still have services but account says on hold you can safely ignore this message 

Leoter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you sp7 great neighbour for your post. I totally agree with you on all the points you have mentioned. Besides the points you listed, my experience hasn't been good with Public Mobile with regard to payments. I always have to pay on the last day of my cycle or my account gets suspended. For example, my last cycle was May 18-June 17. I made the payment around 4:00 a.m. on June 17 but my account was still suspended. If my cycle is supposed to end on June 17, then I should not be suspended till 11:59 p.m. on 17 June. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sp7  Tagging the agent won’t help , you need to message them to hear your concerns please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.