cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPO email phone pirce.for samsung a13 $199?

Meowington
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello everyone,

I recently got an email from PM, that samsung A13 is $60 off from $259 to $199 as part of black friday deal special, but when i click on the email, it redirect me to the phone page with the price of $259, instead of $199. Even when i add to cart the price still not change, anyone know how to do i able to get the $199 price? I even add my email (for my PM account), the price still not upgrade to $199. and there is no update button before i place order, which made me confuse how i get the deal, Anyone know the specific way to do it?

Thanks,

meowington

8 REPLIES 8

Tawny

@Meowington 

Yes, correct - you should start receiving your $5/month credit for 6 months starting in January.

Meowington

Thanks everyone,

I just ordered mine, I got confirm email, and PM charged me already. Hopefully it arrive before end of the month.

So, i should able to get $5 off for 6 months, starting Jan 2023?

Meowington

mchstrcy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

website is now updated with correct prices.. I just ordered mine.

mchstrcy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had the same issue. I opened a ticket and Customer Support said they are working on it and the website should be updated "soon" to reflect the sale prices.  It sounds like as some have mentioned that they sent the black friday email out a bit too early.

@darlicious wrote:

@Meowington 

Lol....this is the response I recieved from customer support a little while ago....

Hi there!   We have checked the information and could not find discounts on the the 2 phones that you mentioned. I am sorry for this!   It's possible to have discounts for Black Friday, at the end of the month, however, we don't have information about this, at the moment. 

HI @darlicious   so, it was a Black Friday discount leak only?

🙂

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

Someone in the PM marketing department probably got trigger happy and released that sale a bit too early.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Meowington 

Lol....this is the response I recieved from customer support a little while ago....

Hi there!   We have checked the information and could not find discounts on the the 2 phones that you mentioned. I am sorry for this!   It's possible to have discounts for Black Friday, at the end of the month, however, we don't have information about this, at the moment. 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Meowington 

Yes, that is a known problem. We are waiting to hear back from PM about that.

Need Help? Let's chat.