cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COVID Related Data Add-On?

mclarekinley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, as everyone in my household is currently working from home, our internet has been extremely slow so I have been forced to use my data way more than usual. Is Public providing any sort of complementary data addon for these extenuating circumstances? Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

Expanding @hairbag1 's suggestion, the absolute lowest cost data at PM is the $50 plan, with autopay, renewed early as needed. To renew early you make manual payment so that Available Funds equal your plan cost, then submit a ticket requesting the early renewal.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mclarekinley wrote:

Hello, as everyone in my household is currently working from home, our internet has been extremely slow so I have been forced to use my data way more than usual. Is Public providing any sort of complementary data addon for these extenuating circumstances? Thank you!

Maybe consider taking advantage of more data in a higher cost plan...then downgrade when you don't need as much data...even if only for 30 days. Probably a better more economical method than the $15/1GB add-on.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mclarekinley hi no they are not but you can buy 1 gig for 15 dollars add on it is usually 30 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Not globally

You can reach out to them

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Sorry @mclarekinley at this point the only complimentary add on is ($15) 1/2 price for the 1gig add on. Stay safe. And enjoy the family time.

Need Help? Let's chat.