cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHANGING ACCOUNT EMAIL

waldi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I recently changed my email address and now am unable to login to my account. please help

4 REPLIES 4

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@waldi wrote:

Hi I recently changed my email address and now am unable to login to my account. please help

Open a ticket with PM customer service for change login email, click here to send private message.

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@waldi This is what happens if you want to change your email address. Hope it helps.

Change Your My Account Email Address

If you would like to change your My Account email address, please start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking here, to submit a ticket to our Customer Support Agents.

taken from here https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-My-Account-email-address

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@waldi 

You will need the help from a CS_Agent to change the email on your account.

Create a ticket on SIMon Chatbot on the bottom of page or private message on the envelope icon above.

You can still login with your old email and password but have the 2FA code sent by text to your phone.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@waldi 

Try logging into your account using a different browser in incognito or private mode.  

Edit...If you didn't change your email address for logging into your account, you'll have to do that now by asking a CSA to do it for you.   

Need Help? Let's chat.