cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN'T Update credit card info

KRM22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was away on vacation and my subscription expired - I also have a new credit card and I have made multiple attempts to update my info and Public won't accept it. I am a realtor and I need my data and phone plan asap please help!!!

6 REPLIES 6

There have been several folks here having issues. No matter what advice we give them, nothing seems to work. Hence the reason why we give the link to a CS Agent for them to fix it and why we recommend grabbing a voucher to get your phone up and running right away. REA's can lose a butt load of money with just one missed call. 

KRM22

I didnt update anything. I made a manual payment last cycle and it worked. But now its just not accepting my credit card info when I go to modify it. I tried yesterday too. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@KRM22 

Did you manually disabled AutoPay/Subscribed button before you went on vacation on your account?

Just login to your account then go to the Payment section and make a manually payment for service then contact a CS_Agent for assistance.

You can also dial 1-855-4PUBLIC to make a manual payment also for service.

Sorry I clicked on Ctrl V and enter and then realized I hit Ctrl B...  lol. Two cups of coffee and sometimes my fingers have a mind of their own! 😂

KRM22

Hi there - there is no link attached

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @KRM22 

Please reach out to a CS Agent via this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

There have been a lot of issues recently with updating credit card information.  Also, clearly you need to get up and running fast. So head to Shoppers Drug Mart and purchase a Voucher. Then dial 611 to enter it and that will get you up and running right away.

Need Help? Let's chat.