cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying SIM card online.

WalshAl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve tried buying a SIM card online for my family members, but for some reason the button is not working. I tried on multiple networks and devices.

Thanks for your attention

6 REPLIES 6

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yes @WalshAl definitely agree with @softech. CCS is the way to go not only will you save a ton, especially if you are buying multiple sims, you dill get it by early next week. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Walmart offers free SIM and instant activation, no extra fee.

CCS usually has great prices for PM SIM with free shipping. Sent same day and letter arrives within a week.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@WalshAl 

If you want to buy online Canadian Cell Supplies. They also have locations (if in your area to pick it up).

Current price is $2.99

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/public-mobile-multi-sim-card-3-in-1-...

Fastest was but paying more is going to a London Drugs or Walmart and buying one.  

WalshAl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Rather do it myself as I cannot simply take my family’s phones for the day to do that.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@WalshAl  Don't buy via PM website, it takes long for them to deliver , could take 2 weeks.

are you activating new accounts?  If so, go to a store, stores will likely give you free sim if you activate with them. So, no need to pay for the SIM 

Need Help? Let's chat.