cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken item in delivery

Bevh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ordered a reconditioned phone which was delivered yesterday and which I thought was broken but it turns out the charger is broken. I’ve been searching for an hour and there is literally no one available to ask about purchases where there’s been a mess up. All I want is a new charger but it seems I need to have an account just to ask a question. I don’t have an account here and given my experience to date, not sure I will!  Anyone know how to get in touch with someone about a purchase please and thanks?

12 REPLIES 12

Bevh

Thinking about it!

@Bevh...

Good to know that they're willing to stand behind the warranty like that.

Now...how can we convince you to start a Public Mobile account ? You new phone came with a sim, so no cost for that. Plans start at $15.

Bevh

I heard from a customer service rep - she suggested I buy a charger and submit the receipt and they’d take it off my account. I told her I don’t have an account  - I just made a purchase from them - and simply asked that they pass on to their team that they need to check merchandise before they pack it. I’m happy to have been listened to and would have taken it further if it wasn’t just a charger....

@Bevh 

So how was issue resolved ?

Let us know in case this issue occurs to someone else.

Bevh

I’ve resolved the issue with them but thank you so much, that is very kind! What a great community this is. 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Bevh 

your issue just for the charger , i can offer to you one brand new for free , if you like to get it send to me Private Messages, if you are in my area.

Bevh

Agree and thank you. It’s not as if a charger breaks the bank, I just get a bit crabby when defective goods are supplied! 

I suggest you go out and buy a new charger at The Source or somewhere similar. Save the receipt. Ask the CSA to credit your acct to the amount you paid for charger. Prolly a lot faster than return / refund/rebuy.

Bevh

Thanks everyone for these quick responses! I couldn’t submit a ticket because I don’t have an account but I did manage to private message. Good point about the carrier - it could be that. Fingers crossed for a response. Thanks again. 

jchen7

@Bevh First, I'd submit a ticket to Pubilc Mobile's support team here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/send-us

They'll help you with any issues that you are currently facing. It may be the fault of the carrier since they tend to throw around packages (I know from personal experience). I hope that helps! 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bevh   Good thing for ordering from PM is that it has a 30 days money back.  I suggest you to return it for full refund first and re-order.  Of course, you can see if they can just ship you back a replacement charger.

To open ticket with PM, message them directly with your order number

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Bevh 

you can private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check your community envelope for a reply

Need Help? Let's chat.