cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing week plans are here

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Check this one out 60GB for $45 5G unlimited plan or opt in for 90 days and it’s only $40 . So $120 for 180 GB to use over 90 days . Don’t hesitate on this one . And merry Christmas all 🙂

Handy1_0-1702403448110.png

10 REPLIES 10

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I went with the $34 plan on Black Friday also and that is plenty of data for my purposes.  We have multiple lines, so my goal was to get our cost down overall.  

Sroffna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone! I saw that boxing day deals are up on the website and the $34 deal is there, but only for new activations if I understood it correctly 😞 

In the past, have they released more deals leading up to boxing day? I'll keep my eye out, but just curious what others have observed in the past. 

I'm hoping to get the $34 deal, but I would also be interested in something below $30 with more data than the current <$30 plans have. 

mitchnet12

I was telling one of my referred friends that the phone companies seem to want their customers to pay around $40 for phone plans. That's been the trend over the past year. Then Black Friday came around and literally door crashed the web site.

statusquo

That's an amazing price for so much data especially if taking advantage of 90 day payment option @Handy1.  

It would seem Public is mostly interested in luring as many customers as possible with deals for huge data bucket with prices ranging in the $35 to $45 as there's been no changes or offers for anything below $30.

@mitchnet12  I’m scheduled for that plan also 40GB $34 I think it’s better plan too honestly .and if you only used 8GB so far the the 40GB should be more then enough 

Handy1_0-1702406842376.png

mitchnet12

It's a compelling offer. I'm currently on the 120GB 90 day 5G plan. I'm 60 days in and have only used 8GB (internet has been working well). I'm already scheduled to switch to the $34 40GB 5G Black Friday offer. I imagine that the plan offers will change a few times like they did for Black Friday.

@kalev  I get it . But with 12 days to Christmas these plans  could keep. Changing  and getting better LOL almost like the “ song  on the 10th day of x mas my true PuBlic mobile gave to me “I’m feeling festive and I hope the plan your looking for will find you before Boxing Day @kalev 

kalev

This is regular price dude.. I mean looking for boxing week deals on CA-US plans. So far only Freedom Mobile advt. with 40CAD(Post Paid)/45CAD(Prepaid) but their network sucks.

@kalev   There’s this one for CAN /US 

Handy1_0-1702403724995.png

kalev

Looking for CA-US plans

Need Help? Let's chat.