cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing Day Deal - 60GB for $40

Anonymous001
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello All,

I logged into my account this evening and selected the boxing day deal of 60 GB for $40 and i pressed subscribe upon renewal and I confirmed the change. When I went back into my account it was showing my current plan of 50 GB for $45 WITHOUT the plan change upon my renewal.When I went to try and repeat the process, the 60 GB for $40 is no longer appearing as one of the available plans to change to.

I have sent a message to the Customer Service Agent but have not received a reply. My plan renews tomorrow and I would like to have my plan changed for my renewal tomorrow. Any advice as to what I should do?

Thank You in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

HI @Anonymous001 

maybe just browser cache, please use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account to confirm again

Anonymous001
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A customer service agent got back to me this afternoon and said the change had already been processed. However, when I checked my account early this morning it showed my plan renewed at the 50 GB for $45 and the 60GB for $40 was still not available.  Very Very odd.

I am just happy the issue has now been resolved.

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous001  Check the Payments tab under My Account. It sounds like you may be scheduled for the new plan since it isn't available to select. To see that page in the app, click the + sign to the bottom left. In a web browser, it's easier to pick from the top. Note that I won't show my upcoming plan change but it's there.

App

1000059490.jpg

Phone browser

1000059489.jpg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Anonymous001 

In the Community, we are just customers like you.  You really need to have PM support to look into tihs. They usually reply on the same day.  If they find problem, they can still fix it after the renewal.   Please message them again in the morning and check for their reply during the day

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.