cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a same addon pack twice at different times. The minutes are discounted from both.

Canadaian_Monk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Guys, 

I have an issue. I bought a long distance addon pack approximately, months apart. While using i noticed a strange pattern. The addon pack is India long distance call pack. = 750 minutes. After 260 minutes of usage I bought another 750 minutes of long distance addon pack.

After some time, I noticed, the minutes from both the addon pack are debited after the usage. Please find the attached snapshot. The ideal scenario should be the first one should be showing the current usage pattern and the second one, should be 0% usage. Is this just an User Interface error? or the addon is debited from both the packs? could you please let me know if you encountered this issue before?

Canadaian_Monk_0-1723379813723.png

Thanks for your help!!!

5 REPLIES 5

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Canadaian_Monk As a side note, are you aware that PM has this new Canada-US 30-day plan available that includes 1000 long distance minutes to a handful of countries including India?

IMG_0701.jpeg

Canadaian_Monk

Thanks @Handy1 . This seems like a bug. even if they credit, I am not sure, this will be a permanent fix. next time, when i make a call, the minutes stays same or it will be debited from the account. lol. Thanks for your support. I will try following up with the support too. 

Canadaian_Monk

Thanks @EB0 . Understood. in my case, it uses both at the same time. LOL. 

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Canadaian_Monk 

I has the same issue before, I had two data add-on without expiry date, and the system used the second one before fully consuming the first one, I don’t think it’s a big issue as those international minutes don’t have expiration dates.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Canadaian_Monk  I would show this to support and ask them to credit back the mins to the one add on . I’m sure they can do something for you 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.