cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought 400 min international call add-on but received 1 GB data

deepro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I purchased an add-on of 400 mintute international call for $15. But I received 1 GB data of the same amount. But I don't require the data. I am purchasing again another add-on for the talktime. Can I get a refund?

8 REPLIES 8

deepro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks a lot, everyone for answering! It seems that I probably made a mistake while choosing the add-on. If the add-on doesn't expire it is fine then. But I don't use a lot of data. The one which was mistakenly purchased was also not used. So, I was wondering if I could get another 400 min talktime instead of the data as you said refund is not possible. But as some of you suggested I sent a private message to the moderator team. Let's see if I get an answer from them. Thank you again for taking your time to solve this problem.

Regards,

Deepro

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Like others have said, the add-ons do not expire. So if you use data, i would just hang on to it as it was bought at half price. If you dont use much data, you can try contact the mod and see if you can get a refund.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@hyT maybe because I pointed out he can use the 1G and it wont expire. The reason I thought he may have selected the 1G by accident is because it was beside another option yes Inunderstand US option, but none the less another 15.00 option. 

edit: wr have the same portal

Screenshot_20200604_101927.jpg

But as @Anonymous the OP picked ... 🤷‍♀️

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hyT wrote:

@deepro said he intended to buy the international long distance add-on and got 1Gb data instead.  He did not say he got the US add-on. 

So @Naepalm 's answer puzzles me. The 400min international long distance add-on option is two columns over on the left, and is not right next to the data add-ons as @Naepalm stated and showed in his screenshot.

Do we have different self-serve portals?

See my screenshot below.

The OP marked it as the solution so he seems satisfied with the answer. I see what you mean though. But it's moot now.

There's a possibility that an Oracle might change it but I hardly think it matters.

hyT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@deepro said he intended to buy the international long distance add-on and got 1Gb data instead.  He did not say he got the US add-on. 

So @Naepalm 's answer puzzles me. The 400min international long distance add-on option is two columns over on the left, and is not right next to the data add-ons as @Naepalm stated and showed in his screenshot.

Do we have different self-serve portals?

See my screenshot below.

Screenshot_20200604-085916_1.jpg

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@deepro 

Did you mistakenly choose the 1G of data. It is directly beside the US roaming add-on. 

You may be able to contact the Moderators and have it reversed but just be aware that you may have to keep the 1G of data add on. 

The saving grace here is that the add ons do not expire and will continue to roll over month after month. So you will have the data add on until used up. 

Have a wonderful day and welcome to Public Mobile!

Screenshot_20200604_080856.jpg

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM is prepaid so no guarantee of a refund. You would be better off to keep the add-on as it does not expire and will remain in your account until it is used up.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@deepro pm is prepaid and doesn't give refunds. You may get a credit. Contact the moderators and explain that you bought the wrong add on. 

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Welcome to the community. 

Need Help? Let's chat.