cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus data gone

Paige1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I had a 2GB sign up bonus plus the holiday bonus of 2GB and the last 2 months they have not activated. When I look on my account it only shows the original 2.5GB plus 500MB for autopay. Has this happened to anyone else? Appreciate the help 😊

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Paige1 

The 2gb promotional bonus....was it 2gb of bonus recurring plan data? Did you use a promocode such as 2GBBONUS, 12MONTHS2GB etc....? Can you identify the promotional data bonus you activated on? It should have appeared on the right side of your overview page similar to the one below.....

Screenshot_20220602-172944~2.png

Was the promotion for 6 months only and it is now expired?

Screenshot_20220602-173021~2.png

The promotional bonus plan data does not disappear from the overview page like other data line counters do....and as your 2gb holiday bonus data add on has once consumed. Not to say an error has not occurred and you may still be able to get the data restored by contacting customer support.

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@Paige1 wrote:

Hi there,

I had a 2GB sign up bonus plus the holiday bonus of 2GB and the last 2 months they have not activated. When I look on my account it only shows the original 2.5GB plus 500MB for autopay. Has this happened to anyone else? Appreciate the help 😊

Yeah, you may have mistaken the 2GB holiday bonus as well as the activation 2GB bonus as a monthly recurring things... Both of them were only a one-time bonus. Your $35 plan gives you 3GB that is refreshed every 30 days. The bonus data add-ons are is only used once your base 30-day plan's 3GB is fully consumed. Then, once you use all the bonus data as well they are gone forever.

If you don't use the bonus data, it will continue to remain with whatever remaining balance forever until it is fully consumed. Once fully consumed, the bonus will no longer show in your self-serve portal. So -- this means that Since December one or more times you have used all of your base plan data + all of the 1-time 2GB bonus data, as well as the 2GB activation bonus since whenever you activated...

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Bonus and paid add-ons do not disappear just like that.

Check your data usage (at PM account) to confirm you really used all that data. Sometimes forgetting to turn DATA off will cost you as pesky apps will take advantage of.

Bonus will show on overview/main account page; purchased add-on show on Plan Details

@hairbag1 

Sounds like they have the $35 plan.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

When did you start your new PM account ? Which plan did you subscribe to ?

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Paige1 

You might have used up all that data or the promotion data expired.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Paige1 Only time add-ons disappear is when you consume them fully. If you have seen it in your account before, likely they have been used up. 

Need Help? Let's chat.