cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus Add On

Melina2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I was given some extra bonuses for being a loyal customer but, once my regular data runs out the bonus data of 2GB doesn’t kick in. Also I have 500 international minutes for free that i can’t use. 
how am I able to use it?

9 REPLIES 9

HI @Meli1 

it should.

you sure you still have bonus data?  You might have used up and reading the wrong info from cache.  Login My Account once more using Incognito/Private/Secret mode  and check again

if you still have data, reboot the phone once

Meli1

It isn’t doing that for me though :(!

Meli1

Once I run out of my plans data my bonus data doesn’t kick in! I’ve had 2gb just sitting there and I don’t know why it won’t work!?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Melina2020   as long as the bonus add-on still showing on My Account, you should be able to use it

or you can call 1.855.4PUBLIC and it will tell you how much data  still available

And the 500 International minutes you got from Dec, these are the countries you can call: 

International Long Distance calling add-on covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Bonus data/minutes should kick in as soon as you are out of your regular data/minutes.

Check status of bonuses on your account first.

Reboot your phone (turn it off, wait a bit, turn it on).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Melina2020   The bonus data should kick in immediately after the regular data are used up

Try to reboot your phone once and test

If still unable to use, please login My Account again using Inocgnito mode and check if the data bonus is there.  

You might see it earlier but you could be reading off a cached page with old info, that's why try accessing agian using Incognito mode

For Long Distance calls, which country you are trying to call?  only selected countries can be called using the bonus minutes

@Melina2020 wrote:

Hi, I was given some extra bonuses for being a loyal customer but, once my regular data runs out the bonus data of 2GB doesn’t kick in. Also I have 500 international minutes for free that i can’t use. 
how am I able to use it?

If you go into your account, are those add-ons still listed?  If they're not there any more, that's an indication that they've already been used.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Melina2020  Yes it kicks in automatically once your plan data min allowance runs out , keep track of them here 

Check add-ons /mins /Data

Handy1_0-1676994669739.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.