cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black friday subscription plan change problem

Laram
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I am having issues trying to change my subscription to the $34/40gb black friday plan. Been using Public mobile for years.

I login to eversafe fine, I get auto redirected to "Let’s complete your activation." page which is wierd as I am already using your service. I try to go through the reactivation and enter the sim number and I get "Invalid sim". Why does that happen?

I had problems with eversafe last year and may never have been resolved. I think I made 2 accounts as it was giving me problems, neither logins get me to My Account page, only the activate sim page.

I need help figuring what is happening and how to fix my account so I can login and change my plan to the $34/40gb

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Laram I would suggest clearing your cache in your setting menu and try logging in again. Also, since you mentioned that you had created 2 different accounts, that would likely mean that you have 2 accounts with 2 different email addresses. You need to make sure that you are trying to access your valid account using the proper email address. There is a chance that you are trying to access the 2nd account you never actually intended to use. 

If you forgot the email address associated with your phone number, you can always click on "Forgot Email" on your login screen and you will receive further instruction on retrieving your information. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Laram  Get support to help you re gain access to your account and help make plan change 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.