Did you mean: 

Black Friday deals

lenuit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When is the expiry of discount coupon 20OFFMONTHLY 

4 REPLIES 4

marcusvnac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am in the same boat. I ordered the SIM from the Public Mobile website yesterday because it said it would take up to 2 business days, but right after I ordered, I got an email saying it could take up to 5 business days. Talking to an agent via chat, I was told to register my email at https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/sk/promotion#4G and that I would get the deal when the SIM arrives, but who knows, right?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lenuit   no, we don't know and it wasn't mentioned

are you waiting for Sim card to come?  if you are , maybe get one form Telus/Koodo store today so you can activate the plan before it is gone

But, CyberMonday and Christmas are coming, maybe more good deals on the way

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@lenuit 

By 'expiry' do you mean when will they withdraw the offer?

None of us knows - if you're looking to activate here, try to get to a TELUS , Koodo, or Mobile Klinik to get a PM SIM card, and get activating!!!

@lenuit  To add, i strongly suspect they'll 'honor' the promotion knowing full well that new customers will take several days (to a week or two) to receive their SIM card.   Otherwise, if they were to withdraw the offer a few days in, there would be way too many irate new possible customers and they'd lose out.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Nobody knows and PM did not explicitly say it. If you are interested, get it ASAP.

Need Help? Let's chat.