cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday deal

Pippzz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Going through registration and there is no option for the BLK FRI sale , wont let me advance unless i pick a plan ( no option for blk fri), any help tx

11 REPLIES 11

@TJCANADA wrote:

My Black Friday bonus 1 month free deal showed up in 1 day after activation!

Activated in Wal Mart on December 2 at 4.00 PM EST,

Got a free SIM card and today credit for the second month is showing up in my Available Funds.

That was fast! Less than 24 hrs.

The $10 referral credit is also showed up at the same time!

So in less than 24 hours after activation, I got both the credits automatically applied to my account and ofcourse the Free Sim card.😊

Good to hear and welcome to PM:)

TJCANADA

My Black Friday bonus 1 month free deal showed up in 1 day after activation!

Activated in Wal Mart on December 2 at 4.00 PM EST,

Got a free SIM card and today credit for the second month is showing up in my Available Funds.

That was fast! Less than 24 hrs.

The $10 referral credit is also showed up at the same time!

So in less than 24 hours after activation, I got both the credits automatically applied to my account and ofcourse the Free Sim card.😊

AlexEireannach
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for answer, i made some research and everything is clear now.

Have a great day guys!

@AlexEireannach wrote:

Hey guys, im confused.

This 5gb black friday add on, is it one time only add on?

@AlexEireannach  Yes.

Or if i keep autopay 35$, it will be maintained 5gb every month? Until i cancel my plan?

When you have AutoPay enabled on the $35 plan you only get a 500MB bonus (half of a GB) not 5GB Smiley Frustrated...and yes it will keep getting applied during every renewal provided AP is enabled.

Thanks!

AlexEireannach

Hey guys, im confused.

This 5gb black friday add on, is it one time only add on?

Or if i keep autopay 35$, it will be maintained 5gb every month? Until i cancel my plan?

Thanks!

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Pippzz wrote:

Going through registration and there is no option for the BLK FRI sale , wont let me advance unless i pick a plan ( no option for blk fri), any help tx

There is no option to pick. You take a regular plan. Bonuses get applied automatically later. You don't get free service right away but.that's any plan. Only the 5GB bonus needs a $35 or more plan.

@Pippzz wrote:

You said Above 35? or 35 and above ?

Tx

@Pippzz  $35 and above. Best to go with the $40 plan as it will give you 3.5 GB more of data every 30 days.

verycd2019

The one month free deal will be automatically applied to your account in 10 days. There is no option for that to choose during registration. It will apply to ANY plan according the revised accouncement.

Pippzz

Read the fine fine fpint tx again 🙂

Pippzz

You said Above 35? or 35 and above ?

Tx

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Pippzz just pick a plan above 35$ if you want the 5gb bonus data 

Need Help? Let's chat.