Did you mean: 

Billing

Anna1962
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to  add my Interac Card for monthly plan payments

8 REPLIES 8

nethan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can try contacting customer service at About CS_Agent - Community (publicmobile.ca), hope this helps!

@Anna1962 

Visa Debit will work

For login issue, you can try to  Reset Password again using Incognito mode, enter any possible email addresses you could have used and see if it works.  Check Spam folder

if not, PM support will be your friend then, please open ticket with them

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Anna1962

I cannot log in to my account.   I have reset my password over three times already.  What can I do

Anna1962

I have a debit Visa I would like to add to pay my monthly bill 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Anna1962  Has to be as other have said only other option is vouchers every 30 days and 611 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM accepts only Visa/MC and VISA/MC debit. NO interact cards.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Anna1962 

PM will take debit as long as it is a Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Does it have the Visa or Mastercard logo on it? If not then you can't use that debit card. Only the ones with Visa (and some Mastercard).

If so then you can log in to your account and change the card details.

Need Help? Let's chat.