cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

pfmontgomery
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My Mastercard was billed for 4 different amounts during the past month and none of these show up on my payment history through the Public Mobile website.  The total is $87.36 and all 4 are connected to a phone # that I am not familiar with.    Also, we were in the USA from May 5 on and rec'd an auto message from Public Mobile offering USA Roaming for text and calls for $10 for 10 days.   When I signed up for this the cost was $15.  Text did not work as suggested and the service was a waste of money.   Who can I talk to about the bills?

8 REPLIES 8

@pfmontgomery wrote:

No, I've been with PM for a year now.  It can be frustrating trying to 'talk' with someone and get answers.  Seems odd to air 'dirty laundry' with all other users when PM should be dealing with this.

@pfmontgomery  Then it is weird with those 4 charges.    

Open a ticket with PM Support.  Yes, it is not a live support to talk to someone, but work with them via ticket/message is not too bad.  They investigate and likely will give you back the refund without problem.  If it is not your fault at all, ask them for some compensation for this unnecessary trouble caused

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Is it possible that the 4 charges are one or two renewals and the rest are add ons?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The welcome to US text actually says "a roaming add-on for as low as $10" (which is wrong anyway), not talk and text. But do you see that amount in your balance? Maybe you didn't complete the purchase and only added money. It's a confusing 2 step process. The other part will need the support people as mentioned.

pfmontgomery
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No, I've been with PM for a year now.  It can be frustrating trying to 'talk' with someone and get answers.  Seems odd to air 'dirty laundry' with all other users when PM should be dealing with this.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pfmontgomery   did you just joined PM for around a month?   If so, do you recall encountering errors and you have to re-attempt multiple times?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Your charge showing on credit card will not show your phone number. At least it does not show on mine.

Can you provide screenshot of your CC charges (removing personal info) so we can better understand what charges you are talking about?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@pfmontgomery  - what do you mean, or where do you see "all 4 are connected to a phone # that I am not familiar with"

If these are authorized card charges, and you do not see them listed under this section: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

then submit a ticket with CSA.

You could mention any issues you had while travelling if you wish as well.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Contact an agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.