cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing date

Kia-mel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why is it every month my payment due date changes? One month it's due on the 10th, the following month will be the 9th and the month after will be the 8th.

8 REPLIES 8

@Michelle70 

It's not bizzare. 30 days isn't hard to keep track. Use autopay or look at date in account. Reminder is sent by text too.  You'll get used to it. If you get cut off, you make a payment. You had to make payment anyway. Set up a calendar entry to have phone remind you it needed.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Michelle70 wrote:

The billing date always changing is the most bizzare and inconvenient set up I have ever experienced. While every bill on the face of the earth has the same billing date every month Public is odd man out here. It has cost me a very important phone call and a HUGE setback in my life... I say BOOO sour grapes to you Public.  

I did my research before my first activation.  I knew the 30 days billing cycle and was expecting it.  It is actually not bad if the autopay works every time.  The best way is to load fund to account as soon as receiving the PM text reminder 3 days before the renewal date.

Michelle70
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The billing date always changing is the most bizzare and inconvenient set up I have ever experienced. While every bill on the face of the earth has the same billing date every month Public is odd man out here. It has cost me a very important phone call and a HUGE setback in my life... I say BOOO sour grapes to you Public.  

Virtually All Prepaid plans from most providers run on a 30 day cycle rather than monthly. I'm not completely certain why, but they do. Of course PM used to have 90 day plans and even 10 day plans but they have moved to all plans being 30 days now.

AE_Collector

Loki1025
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You will also get a text message informing you of the upcoming payment date.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Kia-mel wrote:

Why is it every month my payment due date changes? One month it's due on the 10th, the following month will be the 9th and the month after will be the 8th.

Count 30 days from your most recent payment to determine when next renewal is scheduled.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kia-mel wrote:

Count 30 days from your most recent payment to determine when next renewal is scheduled.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The cycle is every 30 days not monthly  depending on the month it will move around.

Need Help? Let's chat.