cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed twice

Sleonhard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had two cell phone plans and i cancelled one years ago. I just noticed i am being billed for two charges each month. I haven't used the second account for years and i cant login to it. How do i cancel it and how do i get the charges reversed?

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yes this sounds like what happened? Is there no usage whatsoever on that second line, data phone calls etc. They can look back and if they see that there hasn't been they may be able to do something in way of a refund (or maybe even credit for the account you do use) but since it has been a year without noticing it I am not sure the protocol and if they can 100% definitely reach out to a CSA to get it sorted out and get that second account off autopay and remove payment card!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you cannot login to your account contact agent for assistance.

Second account if not used should be closed after 90 days. Maybe you have autopay for that account and it just continued to be active with self-paying bill.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Sleonhard   has it be changing twice for a year? almost 24 charges?

how you cancel the account/  did you remove Autopay? did you port out the number/

Try to see if you can still login to My Account 

to open ticket with PM CS Agent, message them (I assume you cannot login My Account and account use Chatbot to open ticket):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.