cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed early

Cp22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an unlimited minutes plan with over 400mb left on my account. Why am I being billed early? My service was disconnected as they apparently tried to pass a payment (money was in account but it didn't go thru for some reason). I checked my last few months billing its Always on the 1st-2nd. What is going on? Thank you. (And how do I get rid of the spam promotion texts please?)

3 REPLIES 3

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Cp22 

because in PM 30 service not monthly,

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

or safari on private mode, and make payment.

the text promotion read it not needed and deleted.keep this text on dec, or sometime they send to all customer gift and you need to reply yes or whatever will instructions on it.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM has billing period of 30 days, not monthly.

Your billing day will vary every months. Few billing periods will be the same day depending on number of days in those months.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

This is a 30 day service, not monthly. The renewal day will change up on a 31 day month, stay the same on a 30 day month and change down after February.

If you see a mention to unsubscribe then just unsubscribe. Don't you like promos and free stuff?

Need Help? Let's chat.