cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill payment

adekunleonifade
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I could not log into my account or find my bill and my line was deactivated last night

4 REPLIES 4

adekunleonifade
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I could not access my account / login  too

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@adekunleonifade 

The self serve website is back running.

Just login to your account with your email and password then have the 2FA code sent to your email or text to your phone.

Remember to clear cache, cookies and go incognito before login if you are having problems.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@adekunleonifade 

Suspended or deactivated? There's a big difference as suspension just requires a payment to reactivate. Deactivated means your account has been canceled and cannot be recovered except in very exceptional circumstances.

Anyhow here's a little more info on vouchers and other methods of payment....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

@adekunleonifade wrote:

I could not log into my account or find my bill and my line was deactivated last night

The Self Serve site currently isn't working. You'll need to wait until another time to log in.  If it's convenient for you, could could purchase a Public Mobile voucher form some local gas stations, pharmacies, groceries stores, and convenience stores. The voucher can be used to pay for your plan after adding to your account by dialing 611.

Need Help? Let's chat.