Did you mean: 

Bill Payment

give_meyou6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I'm unable to make payment using *611

10 REPLIES 10

@give_meyou6 wrote:

I  don't understand why this is so difficult to have my plan reactivated - having provide my pin. And having tried numerous times I still cant access using *611

I'd like to discourage you from putting your PM pin number in any forum...even this one.

Secondly...what message do you hear when you dial 611 using your cellphone ? How long has your account been suspended ?

give_meyou6

I  don't understand why this is so difficult to have my plan reactivated - having provide my pin. And having tried numerous times I still cant access using *611

@give_meyou6 wrote:

Hello Im still waiting - pin is ####

@softech 

@give_meyou6 wrote:

Hello Im still waiting - pin is xxxx

Have you tried dialing 611 from your cell phone ? As long as you have a vaild credit card or debit card you could make payment by diailing that number. You will require your pin number when paying by dialing 611.  Please...give it a try.

@give_meyou6 

go to Shell gas and buy enough payment voucher to pay for your regular plan renewal. Then, when you get home, dial 611 with your cell and follow the voice prompts to add those vouchers to your account. That's probably the easiest and quickest method for now. When you get the phone working again, come back here and we can give you some guidance for future renewals.

@softech 

give_meyou6

Hello Im still waiting - pin is ####

Added by Softech @give_meyou6  please do not post your person pin here in the community.  We are just customers like you

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@give_meyou6 - If you cannot call *611 (Fails to Complete), then go on another phone and dial 1-8554PUBLIC (1-855-478-2542) It is toll free for North America.

give_meyou6

Can i get this resolved now - so I can make my calls

give_meyou6

yes - its ####

softech: pin removed for security 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@give_meyou6 

do you know your 4 digits account pin?

and did you try to make a payment using My Account on the browser or on the app?  But if it fails the with an error the first time, best to wait an hour before you try again

or if you need to resume service urgently,  get a voucher from SDM/London drug/711/Shell and then use *611 to load the voucher (no account pin required). 
Or you can also buy a voucher online with a fees via muskbird.com/ding.com/recharge.com and then load the voucher using *611.

Need Help? Let's chat.