cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad person in Community

BorisDoris
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yesterday one bad person was posting so many abusive messages and swearwords. Why is that??? Everybody friendly here since I join. This is first time, hope last.

I reported and agent confirmed.

8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@BorisDoris  - wonder if that user even realized we were all members and customers like them?

I guess this forum is an outlet for escalations, venting frustrations, or just plain obsencenties when wanting to wreak havoc.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BorisDoris 

The person was probably reported to a CS_Agent to have them ban on this Community or an Oracle deleted their post.

Disgruntled ex-PM member not happy.

@JL9, it has been asked that there be a quicker response to having users abilities to post removed when they are acting like that in the community.  I am sure many reported the posts and got the same response I did that it was escalated up the chain.  Something like that needs to be done right away and is obviously something that shouldn't need to be escalated.  Even just a temporary suspension of posting abilities would have helped the situation a lot yesterday

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

The person was trying to have the account deleted.  But what he did might just have the account banned from posting.  He might still able to login to ask PM support question  So, maybe his wish was just half fulfilled. 🤣

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@BorisDoris    I remember seeing a few of that user's postings and it seemed to me that they were deliberately posting inappropriate posts to get a permanent ban for their community account since PM has made it virtually impossible to delete the community accounts once created.   Maybe they got their wish?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah hopefully he is gone and in the future if he comes back with a diff name or someone acts similarly there are avenues to nip in the bud 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Every now and then someone comes in all mad about everything here. It's usually entirely justified as no one likes their money being messed around with. And then often it's a misunderstanding where they get all mad when it's that they don't understand how to do something or what happened.

But they also don't go with the old honey or vinegar saying.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Then report the post or private message. 

Need Help? Let's chat.