cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Port

Dpalmer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ported out of Koodo but now SOS been though all self help I think I need someone to refresh my account?

12 REPLIES 12

Dpalmer

All is good !! An agent reset my sim last Monday evening !! Thanks for everyone’s help 

Dpalmer

Thanks for your reply it’s an issue on their end ! Hopefully it gets resolved soon. without a working phone since Friday it’s very frustrating 

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

try reboot the phone again

and reply their PM message for update , but they might not reply until tomorrow

Dpalmer

Over 48hrs and still no service... CS-agent claims tech support is on it but have yet to see any results. I get they have moved this to online service to keep plans low but to not have any support is ridiculous. 

Dpalmer

SOS no outgoing or in coming, phone shows public mobile as provider in settings but it isn't connected to network 😞

HI @Dpalmer 

usually within 4 hours.  But if you have submitted ticket by message yesterday and no response yet, message them again and you will get a reply today

But for you, you cannot make outbound calls yet?

Dpalmer

how long does it typically take to get help online?

Dpalmer

I guess I will get a reply tomorrow?

@Dpalmer 

again, you have problem with your PM sim showing SOS, right? there is no need to wait, just reply the PM support again and ask them to reprovision your sim card.  It is a quick process, and you just need to reboot the phone once again after they reprovision your account

Dpalmer

I have reached out to rep as suggested just waiting for response. Anyone know what info they need to reactivate the sim?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dpalmer 

you meant your PM sim card is SOS?  you cannot make even make calls with the PM sim card?

if that is the case, it is just a sim provisioning issue, easy fix for PM support. You just need to engage them by direct message using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dpalmer  

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.