Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available Funds

Ingbritson1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get available funds to reduce bill payment

5 REPLIES 5

@Ingbritson1 wrote:

No in May I changed to a different plan and they took out the fees for old plan and than took out fees for new plan it says I have $25 available funds how do I get the $25 added to new account fees

@Ingbritson1 , when you do a plan change there are two options available, switch on the next renewal or switch immediately.  If you decide to switch immediately you will be billed immediately and lose the remainder of the previous plan cycle.  

@Ingbritson1 

It will remain in your account as credit so it will be deducted off your June bill.

Ingbritson1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No in May I changed to a different plan and they took out the fees for old plan and than took out fees for new plan it says I have $25 available funds how do I get the $25 added to new account fees

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Ingbritson1 login to My Rewards site, then go to Catalog and look for the $15 bill credit and select it.   The $15 credit will be added to your account within 2 days but usually quicker 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Ingbritson1 , are referring to converting points to account funds?  You need to go into the rewards portal from your online account and convert points to account funds in 15 point batches.  

Need Help? Let's chat.