cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay registration problem

Sudtiwari
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I've repeatedly tried for autopay registration but the problem persist. Seems like some problem with credit card payment. I have tried with service provider as well as myself. Card details are correct. 

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

8 REPLIES 8

AresPalace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If your credit card is NOT a Canadian or American credit card, then this is likely the reason why you are seeing the message. 

However, if it IS a Canadian or American credit card, then sometimes Public Mobile doesn't like certain credit cards (i don't know why). I heard usually about a week later some people try again, then their credit card magically works. If it doesn't, they are alternate methods of paying PM.

You can either buy a prepaid Credit Card (Visa works better) or a Public Mobile Voucher. Both of these can be found at any gas station, drug store, or supermarket in your area. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Sudtiwari  For your own protection remove your personal info immediately.

When entering your address for AutoPay leave the apartment or unit number fields blank. Enter the address as it appears on your statement. For postal code do not enter a space if that doesn't work then enter the blank and don't enter the last number.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Sudtiwari   As already advised, you need to remove your number from your post.

As to payment issues, if you're having problems with your CC, then it might be a good idea to purchase a voucher from any retailer/gas station or convenience store and make a payment to keep your services active. 

You can also try clearing cache/cookies and use a differenct browser in incognito mode to try adding a different CC.  Sometimes waiting another hour  before retrying will help too.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Sudtiwari wrote:

Hello,

phone # 604 xxx xxxxx

pin: xxxx

I've repeatedly tried for autopay registration but the problem persist. Seems like some problem with credit card payment. I have tried with service provider as well as myself. Card details are correct. 

Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

In your address is there a Unit number?  If so don't enter that in with your address.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Sudtiwari @As long as your credit card was issued by an American or Canadian bank, try again. This time leave the apartment field blank.  If applicable enter your apt in the address field ie xxx street address. And leave out any spaces when entering your postal code.

@Sudtiwari wrote:

Hello,

phone #xxxxxx

pin:xxxx

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Sudtiwari Personal info has been removed. 

Please try using incognito/private browsing mode when you try to add a cc. 

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Sudtiwari  Please edit your post, by taking out your personal info - this is a PUBLIC forum, where ANYBODY can see that!!! Click on the 3 dots in the upper, right corner of your post, and choose "Edit" from the choices.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@mimmo  or @computergeek541  we need an edit here - too much personal info!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.