Did you mean: 

New Registration Problems

jaguar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cannot Register . Error xxx

9 REPLIES 9

jaguar

Another thing , for a child, can i use my email or do i have to open an email account 

@jaguar 

yes, you only need to use the app to activate.  After activation, you can choose to use only the browser to access your account information

jaguar

if i do using PM app , will the information be available to see in the web browser and make changes in future

@jaguar 

then simply download the Public Mobile app and start activation using PM App

I suggest you use another email address to create a new account and try it that way

jaguar

I never reached the payment step

@jaguar wrote:

NO app, just online account, not able to activate or register . gives error on the first step after account login

@jaguar 

if you started your subscription process using the web browser, after the payment step, you need to download Public Mobile app from app store, login and complete step 5 (choosing phone number/porting) and Step 6 (activation).   Sound like you have not use the app yet, please download the app and complete the last 2 steps in Subscription

But if  you got the error after using the app, please open ticket with PM support for assistance:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

jaguar

WE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST.

This may be due to a system error, please go back to the previous page and try again. (Error Code: XXX)

jaguar

NO app, just online account, not able to activate or register . gives error on the first step after account login

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @jaguar 

you wee using app to register?? PM charged you??

if PM charged you and you used app and already in final step and got the error, please ask support to help. Message them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.