cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay not working... Cell phone service deactivated

capnNorthAMERCA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey,

I've been with Public Mobile for 1 month, used my credit card for auto pay, paid the first month with the info on file.  Today was the next months payment, for some reason it failed.  I've went half the day with no service and I didn't even know.  I had to go into self-serve, re-add my credit card and now all is well.  I hope this doesn't happen again.

6 REPLIES 6

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

They won't take a double payment at least I don't see how,  so you should be able to safely top up account to renew your plan

capnNorthAMERCA

Hey,

how did you resolve your issue?

I deleted, re-added my card originaly and that fixed the issue.

cell33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My autopay failed to work this month, says I am deactivated. Nothing wrong with credit card on my end. Sent private message to mods, still waiting. Don't want to make manual payment and have them take autopay, left with credit. Sounds like autopay only works occasionally. Wait for mod, I guess?

If this is a new thing that is becoming more predominant, I guess I'll have to be looking into that method then too

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@capnNorthAMERCA

Sorry buddy, but you can prevent this from ever happening again if you want. My solution is to always pay yourself manually before your auto pay is used.

You will still get the credit and be guarenteed to not have your account cut off for non payment 🙂

johnny142

Hopefully it doesnt happen again! Normally it goes pretty smooth. Maybe check with the bank to see if there was a flag on their end that might have interrupted the payment going through.

Hope the rest of your day goes better.

johnny.

Need Help? Let's chat.