cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay lapse?

Mystery
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I've been having credit card issues processing and so I'm worried my Fall 2016 plan didn't get renewed with my autopay details.

I think I have 30 days to process a payment before I lose the plan. (My last payment was Jan 30, and it says I have payment Apr 29) How do I confirm I've paid? I've updated my two accounts with a new credit card, and "Make a Payment" for $120 was processed for each account. All I see is that I have a balance of $120, but shouldn't it be a second step where the balance returns to $0.00? Or should I be paying for the 30 day payment lapse?

So confused...thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5

Mystery
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Spoiler
I actually have service still, so it's not i need it reactivated. 

Actually, I think after all this confusion, my 90 days wasnt actually up yet. I ask my kid if his plan expired, and like most kids he didn't really hear me and said yes. And I looked at my Data Manager and my plan wasn't reading expired (just my tracked roaming package I bought last month). 

So, I guess my one-time payment was paid way in advance and my auto pay won't have to kick in at the next payment. 

Thank you all for the quick responses.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

So you have successfully added funds to your account. Do you currently have service?

If the lost/stolen trick doesnt work, then you might have to contact a Moderator.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Alex888  I would always try the lost stolen trick before the $1 trick as it costs nothing and it seems to act as an account soft reset. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mystery  check out this link and try the lost stolen link.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

my understanding of your situation:

1) plan suspended bc of no payment

2) added funds 120$

3) funds show as available but still no service

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Mystery You can try manually adding $1 to your account and click on reactivate account. If that doesn't work you will need to contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.