cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay - is my card registered?

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi all,

I believe that I am registered for Autopay, but want to be entirely sure before my cycle is over. This is my first time using Public Mobile. I signed up for a 30 day plan, and quite content, and have pre-scheduled a new 90 day play for my next cycle. When doing this I see the following:

PMAutopay.pngIf I am registered for Autopay, do I need to add funds to the account? I assumed they would be taken out automatically.

According to this shot, Autopay is active.

PMAutopay2.png

If so, why am I getting the above message? Well, actually I don't care about the message if autopay is set properly!! Thanks.

GC

5 REPLIES 5

GreatCanadian

**bleep**, I thought I had that cropped out!! THANKS!!

GC

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@GreatCanadian  Your name and account number are visible in your second snapshot. You should edit that info out of that pic because this is a public forum.

@GreatCanadian, I wouldn't top up.  The thing to remember is during the renewal process if you login on the date it says your plan will renew it may say expired.  DON'T do anything.  I find the renewal date in the Rewards Tab to be a more accurate date when the payment actually is taken from your credit card.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

GreatCanadian

Thanks for your quick response. And I agree with what you are saying. I just need to be sure that I don't have to "top up" the account which is what the message is telling me I need to do. Am I correct in that assumption?

GC

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@GreatCanadian, I think you are getting the message because it is letting you know that your card will be charged the new amount.  The plan change page is just stating that you don't have enough in your availalbe funds for that change.  On renewal time the system takes community rewards and avaialable funds from what is owing and then the remainder is charged to your CC if you have autopay set up.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.