cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay Stopped & I Cannot Reactivate My Account - Please Help!

LTH88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good evening everyone, 

So, weird thing happened to my account recently. It seems like Public Mobile's AutoPay did not work this month and my service was abruptly cut on Monday, 26 August. I have not been able to reactivate it since then, having reentered my credit card, changed the credit card on my account, changing the plan, everything. 

I am at my breaking point. Can a Moderator please help me out? I would really like my service back . . .

Thanks, 

LTH88

5 REPLIES 5

uncivlengr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@LTH88 wrote:

Good evening everyone, 

So, weird thing happened to my account recently. It seems like Public Mobile's AutoPay did not work this month and my service was abruptly cut on Monday, 26 August. I have not been able to reactivate it since then, having reentered my credit card, changed the credit card on my account, changing the plan, everything. 

I am at my breaking point. Can a Moderator please help me out? I would really like my service back . . .

Thanks, 

LTH88

Yes the same thing happened to me. My card was rejected multiple times, but when I contacted my bank, they said they had no record of Public Mobile trying to verify my card at all, so it's all happening on this end.

Trying to update your credit card or add it again will not work, the only thing you can do it contact the moderators and have them reset your card. I'm still waiting for that to take effect and get autopay back in place, in the meantime you'll need to use vouchers to pay your bill.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try using recharge.com to make a payment using a virtual credit card.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DanielleMarie wrote:

@LTH88 wrote:

Good evening everyone, 

Thanks, 

LTH88

So none of your payments have worked, correct? Have you tried through *611? If that doesn't work you can buy a voucher and load it.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/store-locator
(You might want to contact the store prior to going to make sure they sell vouchers.)

True, as DanielleMarie already pointed out, to get your service running again you can try simply buying a top up voucher and adding $ to your account by dialing 611 - maybe that will fix things faster, and then you can at least use your phone while waiting for the Moderators to reply.

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@LTH88 wrote:

Good evening everyone, 

Thanks, 

LTH88

So none of your payments have worked, correct? Have you tried through *611? If that doesn't work you can buy a voucher and load it.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/store-locator
(You might want to contact the store prior to going to make sure they sell vouchers.)

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To contact the Moderator Team you have to write them a private message by clicking on the envelope button in the top right of your screen, and you can read more about contacting them cy clicking this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

But before you contact them or while your're waiting for them to reply, to can try these troubleshooting tips to see if you can fix it yourself faster, click on the below link to read about tips to fix your problem:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Need Help? Let's chat.