cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto reply

setmefree
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been reading this community forum for some time and for most of the problems that crop up, the same response is given in 90% of the time. "go to the contact us link and email Public Mobile " 

It would be a lot easier if for every post that has the word problem in it, an automatic response would be posted " go to the contact link and email Public Mobile " . I forgot "sorry about your problem but......."

Public Mobiles clients  should never have to be on the front line to filter out the one's that have waited 48 hour or more and  apologize for PM continuous and repetitive problems.  If any other company ran a business this way it wojuld have been shutdown ages ago.

Beta should of been done with along time ago.. I've been waiting to join PM for a long time but I can't. iwait any longer.

Have a fantastic day!!!

4 REPLIES 4

Many times new members freak out and ask us what to do. Major problems from PM end can only be fixed when you contact them. But there are many cases where they might need help setting up or something wrong on their end that they don't realize. 

Afterall, many of us here, reply pretty quick so no need of robot auto message. 

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@setmefree, you make an interesting observation regarding the way troubleshooting takes place on this forum. I agree with @imm1304, that the purpose for the community forum is primarily to resolve technical issues that occur due to user error and to help clarify how PM operates. Additionally, I find this a great space to learn more about phones and mobile services - and I don't want to minimize the sense of community that exists for many of us on here.

My understanding is that the Beta program has been around for just under a year. In my few months here, being in Beta hasn't affected my service at all. To be honest, I have been happier with PM than any other provider I've been with in the past. Hopefully, PM will resolve the remaining self-serve and activation issues in order to be able to go out of Beta. This model is certainly unique and so far it seems to be working quite well.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I guess @setmefree has decided to set him- or herself free...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I hear you, @setmefree.

Us community members are mostly useless when it comes to genuine problems involving PM account and services. Some of us pretend to be more useful and basically buy PM some more time 😄 

We are mostly here for the quick fixes of the simple little things.  And also for social chatter... discuss phones, tech etc.  Or so I like to think.  

Need Help? Let's chat.