cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto payment

Don128
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My Auto payment went through on November 25, and my account states 0 funds. I am not a happy camper !!!

8 REPLIES 8

@Don128 wrote:

Why? i will tell you why because for two calls i got the message on my phone "insufficient funds" please check your account and then hung up 

@Don128  you received that message as a recording when you tried to make a call? I haven't heard of that before.

Can you receive calls and text in/out?

Don128

Why? i will tell you why because for two calls i got the message on my phone "insufficient funds" please check your account and then hung up 

Don128

Thank you so much for the explanation , much appreciated 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Don128 

sometime the Autopay Fail, if you don't have service go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$$

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$ ! you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left, and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if still not fix it follow this,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Don128 So here is how it worked on the day of your renewal.

When your plan got expired then your card was charged and funds went into your account, same time your account was charged and funds went into PM account and your plan is renewed. Now you ll be able to see your plan details and services are working(call/text/data)

Balance shows Zero is what you owe to PM right now. Zero is good. 

If you want to see a balance in your account click 'one time payment' in self serve and you can top up your account if that makes you happy.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Don128 is your service working?  most of us has $0 Available Fund after a payment , that's normal.  Unless you topped us extra earlier, this is perfectly ok.  Hope you are now a Happy Camper..:)

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Don128 

Is your phone working okay?  If working, then the autopay did work.  Most customers have no available funds in between payment dates.  

If you are concerned, you may want to screenshot your payment history page to offer more details.   

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Don128 : Are your services working? If they are then why aren't you happy?

Need Help? Let's chat.