cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto payment by using credit card

chimak001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to setup auto payment by using my credit card but it was denied through process. I had contacted my credit card provider and they it has no issues on the credit card. They recommend me to publicmobile. Please help me!

5 REPLIES 5

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@chimak001 :Did you get autopay to work? Follow up on this thread you created, let everyone know if you got it to work.

argon007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

please contact with Public Mobile Team with your credit card number, 3-4 number pin, and a toll-free number (back of your credit card), because I got this problem a few days ago.

They mentioned this: 

whenever the full address on the account doesn’t match with the address the credit card is registered to/ or with the credit bureau the money will not go through to renew your plan and this can happen certainly not all the time.

However, everyone's situation is different, so this is for your info only.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@chimak001 wrote:

I tried to setup auto payment by using my credit card but it was denied through process. I had contacted my credit card provider and they it has no issues on the credit card. They recommend me to publicmobile. Please help me!

I would recommend waiting 1 full hour, THEN clear cache & cookies, open incognito tab, try entering it again.  Let the system work (it's slow), don't try to 'refresh' screen while it's loading.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@chimak001 :Yeah I had problems with it accepting my cards too and also called card company too and got same answer as you that problem is with Public. What I did to get it to work was when fill out address never use any marks like dashes and commas etc and only use the first address line never full out the other fields like apt etc put your entire address into the first address line.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@chimak001 wrote:

Clear your browser cache an open a new window in incognito/private mode.

Enter the credit card address “exactly” as it appears on your statement.

Need Help? Let's chat.