cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay

Bob_02
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why am I not getting the $2.00 discount for auto pay? 

10 REPLIES 10

@hTideGnow  Yes welcome bonus 5 points was what I meant sorry yes 

@Handy1 wrote:

@Bob_02  You will earn points for paying your bill and get 10 points every anniversary year . Go to your account login and go to the rewards portal to view how many points you have . Also once you do you should get  5 bonus points also 

HI @Handy1  5 bonus points?  you meant the welcome points?  

and @Bob_02 by participating in Community , ask questions and answer questions, you can earn 1, 2, 4, 10 or 15 points.  You likely have earned 1 point (= $1 ) today from Community already 🙂

@Bob_02  You will earn points for paying your bill and get 10 points every anniversary year . Go to your account login and go to the rewards portal to view how many points you have . Also once you do you should get  5 bonus points also 

HI @Bob_02 

you are still earning money with the 5% public points  And if you get plan $40 and above, you will get more than $2 back in points. Also, the points back applies for add-on purchases too

Bob_02

I am new so not yet aware of the new system. Thanks

@Bob_02  So that why your in the point system no $2 auto pay . But once you have 15 points you can redeem $15 off your bill from your rewards portal 

Points rewards portal view catalog

Handy1_0-1695995984726.jpeg

Bob_02

Hi. Thanks for your input. I am brand new member on 2nd month.

Bob_02

Hi. Thanks for your input. I am brand new member on 2nd month.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

hi @Bob_02 

People joined after Jan 25, 2022 will be on the new rewards system Public Points

Instead of getting $2 Autopay discount, they will get 5% back in points with all spending in PM.  Collet to 15 points and you can then redeem for $15 bill credit.  To confirm you are on Public Points, please login My Account, click on the Rewards tab and click to go to the My Rewards portal and it should show you your current point balance

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bob_02  that’s for old legacy rewards Are you in the old rewards or the new point system when did you join ? Or did you happen to switch to points not knowing the differences 

Need Help? Let's chat.