cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-pay reward and long distance calls

duferdous
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello community,

I need two information. I am using a 30$ plan (included unlimited canada-wide calling and 500MB 3G data. But whenever I make calls to other provincial numbers it says "a long distance calling charge could be applied in my call". Is that any issue or will it charge to my next bill?

My second query is, does the 10$ plan (50min in 30 days) also give the auto-pay rewards for registering automatic payments? I have seen that auto-pay reward is not applicable for 10 day plan but I haven't seen any 10 day plan, rather there is a 10$ plan.

Regards,

a newbie

5 REPLIES 5

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

$2 off $10 is a great deal!

smp99

because some plans in the Telus/Koodo/PM ecosystem do not have long distance built into their plan, they announce that long distance warning charge for all just for ease of programming. Ignore it, but ya - it's annoying.

PM used to have 10 day plans, not anymore. The $10 plan does qualify for auto-pay credit. So some confusion around the number 10

chrisc41
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can confirm that $10 plan include autopay.

On another note this was asked before in the forum, for future reference you can look up any questions you may have. Chances are that they've been asked before (and answered)!

jp2

PM will never charge you extra because it is all prepaid if your plan doesn't cover the call it just won't go through. Try adding a +1 in front of the number you are calling to see if the stops.

The 10 dollar plan is eligible for all rewards including auto pay 

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Your plan has canada wide calling, sometimes you hear that message even its free.  As long as your call went through, its ok.

As for reward, you need to have 30 days or higher plan to get $2/30 days credit.  

10 days plan doesnt have the reward.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

Need Help? Let's chat.