cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay not working

sunzibinfa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

My auto pay didn't process on Oct. 4 even though I have enough funds on my credit card.  I called my bank and they said it isn't an issue on their end.  I also tried to manually do a payment online and didn't work either.  I also tried a different credit card and it didn't work as well. 

Any suggestions. 

Thanks! 

12 REPLIES 12

sunzibinfa

You will need to contact the moderator.  They will able to resolve my problem.

newball

Thanks. I just sent a PM to Moderators.

@newball wrote:

I tried to manually submit a payment using my auto-pay credit card but received "Unable to Process Transaction". Also tried to replace it with another credit care and got the same error message.

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Enter the credit card address “exactly” as it appears on your statement.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

Note: The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

If you continue to have problems contact the moderators.

Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

newball

I tried to manually submit a payment using my auto-pay credit card but received "Unable to Process Transaction". Also tried to replace it with another credit care and got the same error message.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@newball wrote:

I'm having the same issues. Auto pay did not process on Oct. 4. It has been working for the past 12 months.

If you didn't already pay, you'll need to do it manually to get your phone working.  If you did pay, was it the same card used with the autopay?

newball

I'm having the same issues. Auto pay did not process on Oct. 4. It has been working for the past 12 months.

@sunzibinfa 

Here is what @gpixel is referring to. 

While I have never had a problem with auto-pay with PM I DID with Telus. And I assume that PM has the same glitch. Telus always, like PM, fixed it promptly when you called them (called Telus but not PM). And just thinking as I type.....Telus was on a annual $100 plan and paid annually. 

So once I gained confidence with PM, I did the following. And NO issues. Just don't get carried away and get paid up to much $ in advance. On my account I am 34 months ahead of my self (due to referral rewards). 

Hybrid Prepay your account and keep auto-pay in place. 

Try this hybrid customer developed auto-pay system. It works!

For your future use and thought. Since we all depend on our mobile devices we need to have reliable service so here is a method to insure yourself to avoid the insufficient funds situation. And this is also a way to control “YOUR personally customized  payment schedule date” to be the SAME date every month. 

Manually pay at least an extra 30 days (or more) ahead. Leave auto pay in place (just in case) as that alone gives you $2 auto-pay reward and if auto-pay is NOT used you will still get the $2 reward. Then when you receive your text that your account has been paid, that then becomes your reminder to prepay again. Print (or make note of) the text of your successful payment and use it to pay again right away or hold it to pay on “YOUR personally customized payment schedule date” of the month. Depending on the accumulation of any earned (vs expected) credits you may occasionally downward adjust the amount you prepay. Do a screen print (or make a note of) of your text and treat it like a bill to pay. 

Ps. This would also ensure that if you had to wait ‘the process” for a voucher to be valid on your account, that anxiety won’t set in as you will have time to wait it out before your next 30 day term payment is due. 

Pps. Set up on your mobile phone calendar when your next payment is due as per your “My Account” and have it repeat every 30 days. Ie. Lenore’s PM Payment Due. Then search your calendar for “Lenore’s PM Payment Due” and you will have a nice screen print to show the nexts months exact payment date. 

©️2020 

@sunzibinfa wrote:

I don't have service and I was unable to top up my service through my account.  The autopay worked prior months but for some reason this month it didn't work.  It was supposed to go through on Oct. 4.

@sunzibinfa   Clear your cache/cookies and use private/incognito mode with a different browser before retrying to register your new CC details.  Also remember to enter the name/address exactly as shown on your CC statement, leave the apt# blank and no spacing for the postal code.

You could also purchase a voucher from retailers, gas/convenience stores and use the 611 system to load your funds to reactivate the account, although some vouchers can take several hours before the funds become available.  Vouchers are also available online at recharge.com or ding.com but you'll be charged a fee for the convenience.

@sunzibinfa yeah, it happens.. if you have "available funds" in your account try clicking the reactivate button. 

if not, then make a manual payment

login to self serve
click on "payment" tab
click the "preferred payment type"
choose "other, enter the desired amount" and manually type in your total plan amount and make a payment. 
go back to your "overview" tab and click the "reactivate" button 
restart your phone

contact customer support mods if you're still having issues

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "no service"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

@LurganIeUk will help you with a solution for this issue 

©️2020

sunzibinfa

I don't have service and I was unable to top up my service through my account.  The autopay worked prior months but for some reason this month it didn't work.  It was supposed to go through on Oct. 4.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @sunzibinfa ,

When is your account due to renew?

Do you still have services, if you do just ignore what your self serve says (Suspended or expired) this is the normal part of the renewal process.

If you do not have services, are you able to top up your account in your self serve account and reactivate it?

Need Help? Let's chat.