cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay data bonus

kfilipow
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am no longer receiving the data bonus that comes with the Auto pay. How can this be fixed?

10 REPLIES 10

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Is your plan $25 or might you be on an older $30 or $35 plan that has 1GB plus the Autopay bonus? Maybe the obsolete grandfathered plans weren't properly updated when they stopped showing the Autopay 500MB bonus separately?

@kfilipow wrote:

The plan was always 1GB with 500MB bonus with autopay. I have records of it. Unless I am just crazy. So, there is just no 500MB bonus now?

Sorry, but unfortuantely, no such plan has ever existed.

@kfilipow you have a $25 plan?  it was advertised as:

500Mb + 500Mb bonus with Autopay ( ie 1GB total with Autopay)

The same $25 plan no just say 1GB , you get the same 1Gb now without the need of Autopay

kfilipow

The plan was always 1GB with 500MB bonus with autopay. I have records of it. Unless I am just crazy. So, there is just no 500MB bonus now?

@kfilipow wrote:

I havent changed anything or switch to anything

@kfilipow   as explained by @computergeek541  earlier, the 500MB data bonus is now part of the plan, no longer a "bonus only with Autopay enabled"  So, you didn't loss anything.   With this new setup, you have the 500MB data with or without Pre-Authorized payment enageld.  Autopay is no longer a requiremed to receive the 500MB

kfilipow

I havent changed anything or switch to anything

@dabr wrote:

@kfilipow   You didn't switch to the new points system?  If you did, then you will no longer get autopay discount but will instead receive 5% in points for payments or purchasing add-ons. 

Or if you made an immediate plan change, then your rewards don't get applied until the next renewal.  You can click the Payments option from the left hand side of account login page to see if your rewards appear on the payment summary.

The 500MB bonus isn't part of the rewards system.

@kfilipow wrote:

I am no longer receiving the data bonus that comes with the Auto pay. How can this be fixed?

Which plan are you?  The 500MB is often bulit-in to the displayed plan details (doesn't always display seperately).  Also, the new plans don't have that bonus.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@kfilipow   You didn't switch to the new points system?  If you did, then you will no longer get autopay discount but will instead receive 5% in points for payments or purchasing add-ons.  edit: points can be redeemed towards account payment once you've accumulated 15 points.

Or if you made an immediate plan change, then your rewards don't get applied until the next renewal.  You can click the Payments option from the left hand side of account login page to see if your rewards appear on the payment summary.

edit:  oops, sorry I though you were asking about autopay rewards.  Ignore above!

Need Help? Let's chat.