cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Payment was never processed.

Greg45
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My monthly payment was due on July 26th and it was never processed.

There is money in the account.

The credit card has not changed

The expiry isn't until 2024

I tried to pay right now and it says "your card was declined by your provider"??

My statement shows money in the account and there doesn't seem to be any attempt to have taken a payment by public mobile.

I don't want to lose my auto pay discount and my phone is currently down.

I have a txt message from PM saying:

July 26th 12:00 noon - Congrats! Rewards have been applied to your account....

12 REPLIES 12

@Greg45 wrote:

I tried SIMon but all it gave me was advice on checking if my credit card was active... (useless)

As posted, I have confirmation from PM that the funds had been accepted telling me that rewards have been applied (July 26th 12:00: pm txt message) however, I can confirm that the funds never left my account. It also seems that I am not the only one having this problem.

Try my procedure to create a support ticket.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/
1. Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - "Renewal Failure"
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
7. After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX if it is not enabled.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

Greg45
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Great advice on getting an email notification about private messages.

Thank you very much, greatly appreciated.

Greg

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Greg45 wrote:

My monthly payment was due on July 26th and it was never processed.

There is money in the account.

The credit card has not changed

The expiry isn't until 2024

I tried to pay right now and it says "your card was declined by your provider"??

My statement shows money in the account and there doesn't seem to be any attempt to have taken a payment by public mobile.

@Greg45  Known issue with Public Mobile's Auto-Pay system, hopefully they fix it one day..

I don't want to lose my auto pay discount and my phone is currently down.

No need to worry about losing the Auto-Pay reward because as long as you have Auto-Pay enabled on your account you will always get the reward even if you pay with a voucher.

I have a txt message from PM saying:

July 26th 12:00 noon - Congrats! Rewards have been applied to your account....

That text means that the rewards were applied to your account. If Auto-Pay was successful you should have received a second text informing that you plan was processed. The fact that you didn't receive the second text means that Auto-Pay failed.

Submit a ticket to PM and ask them to fix it. If you need your phone working asap you can purchase a voucher.

vouchers.png

1. Recharge
    2. Ding

Hope this helps!