cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Payment was never processed.

Greg45
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My monthly payment was due on July 26th and it was never processed.

There is money in the account.

The credit card has not changed

The expiry isn't until 2024

I tried to pay right now and it says "your card was declined by your provider"??

My statement shows money in the account and there doesn't seem to be any attempt to have taken a payment by public mobile.

I don't want to lose my auto pay discount and my phone is currently down.

I have a txt message from PM saying:

July 26th 12:00 noon - Congrats! Rewards have been applied to your account....

12 REPLIES 12

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Greg45 wrote:

I tried to pay right now and it says "your card was declined by your provider"??

My statement shows money in the account and there doesn't seem to be any attempt to have taken a payment by public mobile.

@Greg45  Known issue with Public Mobile's Auto-Pay system, hopefully they fix it one day..

No need to worry about losing the Auto-Pay reward because as long as you have Auto-Pay enabled on your account you will always get the reward even if you pay with a voucher.

I have a txt message from PM saying:

July 26th 12:00 noon - Congrats! Rewards have been applied to your account....

That text means that the rewards were applied to your account. If Auto-Pay was successful you should have received a second text informing that you plan was processed. The fact that you didn't receive the second text means that Auto-Pay failed.

Submit a ticket to PM and ask them to fix it. If you need your phone working asap you can purchase a voucher.

vouchers.png

1. Recharge
    2. Ding

Hope this helps!

Greg45

Great advice on getting an email notification about private messages.

Thank you very much, greatly appreciated.

Greg

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Greg45 wrote:

I tried SIMon but all it gave me was advice on checking if my credit card was active... (useless)

As posted, I have confirmation from PM that the funds had been accepted telling me that rewards have been applied (July 26th 12:00: pm txt message) however, I can confirm that the funds never left my account. It also seems that I am not the only one having this problem.

Try my procedure to create a support ticket.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/
1. Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - "Renewal Failure"
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
7. After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX if it is not enabled.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

@Greg45 wrote:

SIMon telling me to contact my credit card company with my phone not working .....?  I suppose I should see the irony and humour - but I don't.

I have no idea where this question mark is... I've tried to resend the payment (twice) and it won't accept it. This is not a problem on my end.

I think I've sent a private message to moderators asking for help but can one really be sure? 😉

Thank you for attempting to help - Greg

@Greg45 click here for simon

@Greg45 

type "payment issue"

(use the chat bubble options, click "cannot process payment" then click "voucher" then click "contact us" then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Greg45

SIMon telling me to contact my credit card company with my phone not working .....?  I suppose I should see the irony and humour - but I don't.

I have no idea where this question mark is... I've tried to resend the payment (twice) and it won't accept it. This is not a problem on my end.

I think I've sent a private message to moderators asking for help but can one really be sure? 😉

Thank you for attempting to help - Greg

@Greg45 wrote:

I tried SIMon but all it gave me was advice on checking if my credit card was active... (useless)

As posted, I have confirmation from PM that the funds had been accepted telling me that rewards have been applied (July 26th 12:00: pm txt message) however, I can confirm that the funds never left my account. It also seems that I am not the only one having this problem.

@Greg45 hi try simon like this contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator  mention auto pay failed

check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Greg45

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Greg45  try using your browser in incognito or private mode. login to your self serve and manually top up your account with enough funds to cover the plan

• click make a payment
  • scroll down to "payment type"
  • choose "other, enter the desired amount"
  • once you have enough available funds click the "reactivate" button

@Greg45 your card may be locked from too many attempts. Contactt he moderators and ask them to apply payment and reactivate your service for you if necessary. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Greg45 , I suggest you contact the moderator team and work out the account renewal problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Greg45 wrote:

@Greg45 hi there have been a few issues with autopay lately try making a manual payment using*611 or your self serve 

Need Help? Let's chat.