cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect address

Onceupon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I placed my order for a SIM card I made a typo so the street number is wrong. Please tell me how to correct this.

6 REPLIES 6

@Onceupon 

When it comes to advice about using SIMon to open a ticket, I do not believe that will work because of the fact that you are not yet customer. If that's the case, you'll need to send a private by going to:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Onceupon wrote:

When I placed my order for a SIM card I made a typo so the street number is wrong. Please tell me how to correct this.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/

This company has Public Mobile sim cards for under $3...with free delivery. If you're in the GTA, you can even go pick it up.

When the sim that you previously bought does show up....save it and give it as a gift to family or friend and you can get the Refer a Friend Reward.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right corner.

Onceupon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you ordered through Public Mobile, I would contact a Moderator, in the Question mark at the bottom of the page and ask them if they would be able to send another one to the correct address.  Not sure if that will work for you, but it might be worth trying.  Otherwise they are on sale at Canadian Cell Supplies for $2.99.  Hope you get one soon as PM is the greatest!

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Onceupon wrote:

@Onceupon contact the moderators ask Simon the robot  here to speak to a human this will help to generate a ticket mention  ordered sim address wrong check envelope top right for a response they usually reply between 2-48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.