cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assured free credits - missing

alexjoy007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought public mobile SIM cards along with a one month plan from WALLMART , halifax. I paid 40$ . They told me you will get free credits. But I already paid the next month due bill amount  yesterday and no credits in my account till now.please look into this issue.

7 REPLIES 7

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to Public Mobile @alexjoy007

Usually the credits are not instaneous. I think it could take up to 72 hours.

In my own experience it was the next day so I'm wondering if anything have shown up yet on your Self Serve account.

Did you receive a credit it?

If you are indeed missing the credit, you should go ahead and contact the moderator team using the private message with your information just like other members have already suggested.

Here is a link to the Knowledge Base thread on the Public Mobile forum if you are looking for more information as well.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Nathan2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Click here to send a message to a mod. 

include:

- PM Phone Number

- 4 digit PIN (or at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

- account number

- date of birth

- complete address listed on account with postal code

- email address on account

- most commonly called numbers

- alternate number listed on the account

- last payment date and amount

- last 4 digits of the credit card

-Detailed explanation

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@alexjoy007@Read the message from@jp2. Instructions areThere , 2 posts above this message 

alexjoy007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I send a  message to the moderator.

@alexjoy007

If you activated in store by Walmart representative during one of the 2nd month free promotions, you should have received credit within 72 hours.  Did you also do a friend referral?  You should receive $10 for that promotion also.

Send a message to moderator as stated above.  Expect 2-3 day wait for reponse though....

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

if credits don't appear after 72 hours as the above poster mentioned.

Here's how you can get help with your account credits?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9 am to 9 pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 7:30 pm [Toronto Time]
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on how many messages in the queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages. In fact, each message you send will increase the wait times. Just be patient 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

When. Did you sign up? Promo credits take 24-72 hours to appear on account.

Of after that time no credits appear and you activated in the proper promo period, you can contact mods to investigate.

Need Help? Let's chat.