Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
😄
10 REPLIES 10

Dee
I know.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
You could first test it with a small voucher like $25 see if you can load that. I understand it's disappointing I'm just trying to find a workaround for now.

Dee
@Rockdaddy How many people have done the voucher route and had success. I am not rich and including the iphone have spent about $1000 to start her on PM and switch me to the Promo. I cant fork out more without knowing the end result. Its especially sad that its her one gift from me for her Big 16th Birthday. Trust me it will be remembered...unfortunately not the good way.

Rockdaddy22
Have you tried with vouchers, you can get them at Shoppers Drug Mart or CanadianTire gas bar. I know it's not ideal but could be a solution for now.

Dee
Well for my plan change back on Nov15 you suggested that I try adding the promo plan again and wait for refund. It got my suspended service working bur basically I paid twice for the 6gig/90day plan instead. (this isntmy main issue though) The BIG issue is the $700 used iphone I bought unlocked to Public Mobile for this promo and my daughters 16th birthday Tomorrow. I was able to get all the way to the payment screen and then it failed. My bank could see the attempts stating one attempt went through but only tried to charge $0 dollars?

@Dee  here is a thread I put up in the lab hoping to get an area that would show mods online there has been numberous people posting about what mods are online.  I think this would help so much.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Mods-Online/idi-p/87631

Comment on it or whatever I think this is a feature that is needed here and if we can get more support I can't see why they wouldn't do it.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Rockdaddy22
I don't remember you'll have to remind me

Dee
Still the same. Val PM sent a private message asking for acct#, phone# and IMEI etc.
I sent info back but no word. My daughters 16th birthday is tomorrow. I bought her phone and would like to give it to her set up. My own plan issue that I paid for twice can wait.

Yes

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Rockdaddy22
What's the problem @Dee
Need Help? Let's chat.