cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming calls/text - 5 days

spiffjiff88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Like many others, I too am experiencing an issue with an incomplete port (no incoming calls/text to PM, but receiving them with my old provider). I've PM'd the mods and sent an email. Hoping to have this resolved soon as I'm now paying for two services, one with PM and one with my old provider (Chatr). Understand there's a backlog, but if I could get some kind of response, even if it's an ETA that would be much appreciated. 

ATTN:  @Shazia_K@Mary_M@Saray_O@Caroline_D

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

spiffjiff88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the note @neo911!

Yeah, I got the account number from Chatr and passed it along in my note to the mods. I haven't tried calling Chatr yet, so maybe I'll do that. 

neo911
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @spiffjiff88

I ported my family member's number from Chatr in first week of november. It got ported in 15-20 mins. Initially the calls were still being received on chatr.

Did you take the account number from chatr since chatr does not list the account number when you login through its website. It required you to call/email them and take it.

I took an additional step of email chatr after the port. Maybe you could do that. Not sure if that would help but sometimes they need to approve the port.

Hoping this helps. I am sure one of the moderator will look into the matter asap. Also send a personal message to one of the moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.