cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App

JoeBlow2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why is my usage data not up to date in the app?

10 REPLIES 10

HI @JoeBlow2 

use this working link instead

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

this is a link to CS_agent profile, when you are there, click Send a Message button on the right

hTideGnow_0-1725501249167.png

JoeBlow2

No, the link that you sent ended at "private messages".  There was no option to enter anything below that.

@JoeBlow2  Link I send you is auto filled to private message support . It’s a direct link to customer service 

Handy1_0-1725495083444.png

Just type message and hit send message 

JoeBlow2

I tried asking support first. The BOT did not understand my question and directed me here.  Your link doesn't work.  I get a page about "Private Messages" with no further inputs/links  (a dead end).

JoeBlow2

Finally, 17 hrs after my monthly renewal, the app is showing 0 data usage.  It's finally correct!  Why is the app so far behind the Windows 10 online version? Why can't the app be accurate?  How can people track their usage accurately with such errors?

@JoeBlow2  Then I’d ask support to explain to you about what’s going on 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JoeBlow2

It's not my cache.  Windows 10 PC is correct, the app is wrong.

@JoeBlow2  If you clear app cache or uninstall the app and re install the app does it better reflect your usage ? Might just be a cache issue 

JoeBlow2

No, it's correct online in Windows 10, but the app is wrong 18 hrs after my monthly renewal.  It still shows last month's usage!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JoeBlow2  Because PM only updates its usage 2x a day and your always seeing the past 12hours total usage 

Need Help? Let's chat.