cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone able to use the self serve portal today?

Rowie456
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Either never loads, or partially loads or when I get lucky, fully loads. Then you try to add and add-on and says you there is no valid payment - even though it charges my CC on a regular basis. So I add my card info again and it saves it but the shopping cart won't load now. Terrible website.

4 REPLIES 4

pingle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is just because PM rolled out today a new Black Friday plan of 40GB 5G data for $34.  Everyone is rushing to switch to this plan since they don't know if it's just a one-day promotion. Poor planning on PM's part.  They should have clearly stated that it will be available for a least until Cyber Monday, so people can relax. 

MariaB05

611 worked! Thank you Dunkman!

Rowie456

So I read in one of the other posts that tech support knows there is an issue and suggestion is try again tomorrow? I need to add US data roaming now and I can't. No agent is responding to my email requests for help either. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Rowie456 

Unfortunately, bad timing for yourself.  The website has been overwhelmed by Black Friday deal shoppers.  Customers waiting several hours without being able to login in. If possible, try to wait to tomorrow to access account.  

You can also try dialing 611 on your phone and you are able to purchase certain add ons.  

Need Help? Let's chat.